UPDATE-UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Friday, May 2, 2008

So, I guess everyone's noticed by now how odd everything looks on here, I'm fucking around with the layout (with not much luck) so everything's gonna look odd for the next couple days. Bare with me, I'll figure it out soon enough.

On a much more important note, all of the Link Protector links have gone *poof* which really fucking sucks. Don't worry, I still have the working links that were removed by LP, and I'm slowly working on fixing everything up. So far I've made it through the A's, so it's gonna take awhile. But keep checking back, the links are all good, just that piece of shit LP ain't showing them.

I'll keep you all up to date. In the meantime you can find all the working links on my mega thread over at warez-bb.org. You have to sign up though.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?p=2880506#2880506


[get this widget]