HALF OFF - THE TRUTH

Sunday, November 25, 2007


Hardcore punk from 1987 Los Angeles, CA. Kind of sounds like Government Issue's John Stabb vocals (at times) mixed with some Minor Threat with a touch of so-cal attitude thrown in and topped off with some NYHC Cro-Mags, Youth Of Today structuring. (Maybe, I'm horrible at describing bands and what i've just written could basically refer every band in the states at that time...I'll get better at this over time) Definitely a recognizable early D.C. Dischord sound. Whatever it is, I like this album. Stand out tracks, "It's Not Funny","The Truth", "Make Every Minute Count".

Original Release Date: 1987
Label: New Beginning Records
Bitrate: 192kbps
37.43MB

TRACK LISTING

1. the truth
2. make every minute count
3. let me know
4. on your own
5. what seems right
6. it's not funny
7. no pain no gain
8. rain on the parade
9. not afraid
10. blood turns to water
11. our struggle
12. i can see
13. i can't give up
14. who writes your rules

DOWNLOAD


[get this widget]