UNIFORM CHOICE - STRAIGHT AND ALERT

Thursday, November 8, 2007


Awesome straight edge positive hardcore from California. Sweet God, these guys sound a lot like Minor Threat musically and vocally, lets face it, but great songwriting and pretty good lyrics make them stand out on their own.

If these guys were from New York, I'm sure every hardcore kid would flip out as much over Uniform Choice as they do for Chain of Strength, Gorilla Biscuits or Youth Of Today. But, they aren't, so I think UC doesn't get the respect and recognition they deserve. I like that Uniform Choice can keep the speed up, but stay nice and melodic at the same time. I love when bands can do that, y'know, be catchy but not wimpy sounding. UC accomplishes this beautifully. Even if you ain't edge, check out UNIFORM CHOICE "STRAIGHT AND ALERT". Great band.


Original Release Date: Nov 1997
Label: Lost & Found
Bitrate: 192kbps
53.4MB

TRACK LISTING

1. Use Your Head
2. My Own Mind
3. Straight And Alert
4. Build To Break
5. Stream To Say
6. Once I Cry
7. Sometimes
8. Screaming For Change
9. No Thanks
10. Choice
11. Big Man Small Mind
12. Don't Quit
13. In Time
14. Silenced
15. Something To Say
16. Bully
17. Sober
18. Rumours
19. Uniform Choice
20. Someday
21. Walls

DOWNLOAD

BUY ALBUM


[get this widget]