FOREVER YOUTH - I OBJECT SPLIT

Sunday, February 17, 2008


FOREVER YOUTH strike first with 5 songs of strong, youth inspired hardcore. Catchy, head bobbing tunes with screamed vocals. As I listen to this I can envision mobs of kids crashing into a low stage. Bodies flailing, piling up and contorting in an effort to scream into the mic. New York’s I OBJECT are certainly in my top 5 “local bands”. I OBJECT slow things down from their debut 7” with a sludgey intro to “Logic”. The band then lurches forth and spits out a of fast, early US inspired hardcore attack. 3 songs and they are all totally inspiring. YEAHH HARDCORE FOR THE PUNX.--EqualizingX

Original Release Date: 2004
Label: Punks Before Profits Records
Bitrate: 128kbps
6.74MB

TRACK LISTING

1. HC Pride
2. Maka Ke Wakan
3. My Body
4. Someone Else's Dreams
5. The Kids Will Have Their Say
6. Hardcore For The Punx
7. Logic
8. Too Shy To Criticize

DOWNLOAD

BUY ALBUM


[get this widget]