
This 7" is still the best thing the band has ever released. There was a good split with a Michigan band called Forever Youth, and one more 7" called America Today that came out on a German label, I think. Their stuff after that wasn't ever as interesting to, even though I still own it all. It's heavier and a little slower, it just didn't suck me in like this record. Live, this band is still one of the best bands you will ever go see. They also hold the distinction of being one of the first US bands to actively import records by hardcore bands from third world countries, and then try and tour those countries (I've read account by people in Eastern Europe who think of I Object! the same way a lot of American think of Black Flag). I hate to think of all the music I would have missed out on had I not gotten to know these guys and had the advantage of their activism towards a global punk movement.
I believe there were 1,000 of these pressed. 500 on this version, marbled red with a silk screened b side, and 500 on orange. The 7" is long out of print, but is compiled on The First Two Years CD, with the aforementioned Forever Youth 7" and extra demo tracks from the tour sampler, as well as other compilation tracks and demos. And yes, there are 8 songs on this record, on ONE SIDE.--GoingThroughTheMotions
Original Release Date: 2003
Label: Punks Before Profits Records
Bitrate: 192kbps
9.20MB
TRACK LISTING
1. My Kid Has A Kid
2. The Way You Play Guitar Is Revolutionary
3. I Saw Through
4. 8" Of Crap 7" Of Passion
5. Give Me :30 And 3 Chords To Explain Myself
6. The Important Things
7. Keep On Screaming
8. Friendship Is The F Word

[get this widget]
